08 noviembre, 2009

Recopilatorios de baladas

Best of Xavi I

1- Waiting for love- Alias
2- Saved by love - Winter rose
3- Next time around -harem Scarem
4- Givin yourself away - Ratt
5- Dying for love -Crown of thorns
6- Feels like love - Danger danger
7- I still think about you - Danger danger
8- Honestly - Harem Scarem
9- Long way from love - Mark Free
10- Where are you now - Roxus
11- This time - Roxus
12- Stranger than paradise - Sleeze beez
13- Love aint enough - Southgang
14-Wings - Tyketto
15- Where are you now - Valentine
16- You'll always have me - Valentine

Descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TUYPJXX




Best of Xavi II

1- Too much love will kill you - Queen
2- Missing you - John Waite
3- More than words can say - Alias
4- Sometimes she cries - Warrant
5- One step from paradise - Danger danger
6- High enough - Damn yankees
7- I'd lie for you - Meatloaf
8- Your love - The Outfield
9- Someday - Michael Sweet
10- Hard to love - Harem Scarem
11- If I had a heart - Johnny Lima
12- Heaven - Bryan Adams
13- Whisper in the rain - Sven Gali
14- When I see you smile - Bad English
15- I'll cry for you - Europe
16- Distant memory - Harem Scarem
17- I saw red - Warrant


Descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1XT02T0




Best of Xavi III

1- Wild is the wind - Bon Jovi
2- Reason to live - Kiss
3- Remember my name - House of Lords
4- Explain it to my heart - Chicago
5- Bring the stars - H.E.A.T.
6- Standing alone - Tyketto
7- King of spades - Dare
8- Heaven - Gotthard
9- With a little love - Harem Scarem
10- What's forever for - House of Lords
11- Forever - Kiss
12- All i wanna do is love you - Michael Sweet
13- Take these chains - Red Dawn
14- Ready to fly - Richard Marx
15- Jimi G - Roxus
16- I can't stop loving you - Van Halen
17- The one that got away - Loverboy
18- Nothing's gonna stop us now - Starship

DESCARGA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQRCXH0W




Best of Xavi IV


I'll see you in my dreams - Giant
The roaring of dreams - Pride of lions
What you mean - Marcello / Vestry
I saw red - Warrant
It's a miracle - Crashdiet
I can only imagine - Mercyme
Slave to your love - Wig Wam
Does it feels like love - Signal
Someday - FM
Tomorrow never comes - Khymera
Without you - Hinder
Gotta be somebody - Nickelback
At the end of the day - Wig Wam
Cant live without love - The storm
New moon - Diving for pearls
Give it a try - Bonfire
Dont walk away - Danger danger


Descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8QGKAIZ




Best of Xavi V

Blanc Faces - It's a little too loud
Blanc Faces - Stranger of love
Human Zoo - Be the one
Michael W. Smith - My place in this world
Michael W. Smith - I'll be here for you
Robin beck - Tears in the rain
Unruly child - You are my everything
Kane Roberts - Does anybody really fall in love
Planet 3 - Insincere
Cliff Magness - What's a heart to do
Survivor - In good faith
Tommy Shaw - Ever since the world began
Paul Janz - Every little tear
Eyes - Nobody said it was easy
Jeff Scott soto - Dont wanna say goodbye
The Storm - Show me the way
Thunder - Love walks in
Heart - Alone

Descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7EZPIFK

1 comentario:

  1. ¡Oye Javi! B¡uen trabajo amigo! Te lo has currado ¿eh? jejejeje.

    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar